For the purposes of data protection this policy refers to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent, and successor, legislation.
Bath Marquees is the ‘data controller’. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you and explaining it clearly to you.
Bath Marquees is a limited liability trading company registered in England and Wales (No 7984601). Trading address Unit 9 Ingoldmells Court, Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham SN13 9XN. VAT registration number: 869 8550 56
What is personal information?
Personal information, or personal data, refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not refer to anonymous data. Anonymous data is information where any personal identifiers have been removed.
What information do we collect?
- When you make an enquiry at Bath Marquees or complete the online enquiry form we ask for, and collect, personal information such as your name, telephone number and email address.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to make your enquiry as easy and straight forward as possible.
- To process your enquiry including delivery details. We do not take payments on-line or store any payment, bank or bank card details.
Why do we contact you?
- To respond to your request for information
- We will contact you by telephone if we need further assistance with your enquiry or if we need to get in touch about your booking.
What are your rights?
Right of access – You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and request access to your personal data. You can make a request by emailing email@example.com or in writing to: Unit 9 Ingoldmells Court, Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham SN13 9XN
In the first instance we will provide a copy of the information free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable administration fee when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or to comply with requests for further copies of the same information although this does not mean that we will charge for all subsequent access requests.
We will respond within 1 month of your request to:
- confirm what personal data we hold about you;
- provide a copy of the data in commonly used electronic format if the request is made electronically.
- provide any supporting explanatory materials.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Unit 9 Ingoldmells Court, Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham SN13 9XN
Bath Marquees – Terms & Conditions of Trading.
When engaging Bath Marquees you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions of trading. For a copy of our Terms & Conditions of trading please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your postal address if you would prefer a printed hard copy.
Updated July 2019